Our pest control services cover:
- Ants: Ants are one of the most common types of household pests, especially during the summer months, and with over 300 different species, it is easy to see why. If you have spotted a trail of ants, we will offer effective treatments as well as honest recommendations on how to keep ants out of your Ventura property year round.
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are notoriously challenging to get rid of, which is why we perform industry-leading heat treatments for extermination. If you notice these small critters or signs of their presence on your sheets, contact us immediately for bed bug treatment in Ventura, CA, or the surrounding areas.
- Bees and wasps: While bees and wasps are helpful pollinators, they can be nerve racking to have around—especially if you or a loved one is allergic. We will safely perform bee and wasp management services while keeping your yard protected and avoiding other helpful pollinators such as butterflies.
- Roaches, silverfish, and flies: All of these pests lay eggs quickly, which means that even if you only spot one or two critters, there can be hundreds lying in wait. Cockroaches in particular are known to be carriers of disease that can affect pets. Our Ventura exterminators will thoroughly inspect your space and develop a customized plan tailored to your specific infestation.
- Fleas and ticks: Whether on your pets or in your home, fleas and ticks can be impossible to get rid of without professional help. Our team uses best-in-class products in combination with our years of experience to properly eradicate these pests.
- Mosquitoes: Mosquitoes are known spreaders of disease, cause itchy and sometimes painful bites, and can be just down-right annoying. We will help you rid your property of mosquitoes and offer recommendations on how to keep them out, including any standing water removal.
- Rodents: Mice and rats can not only carry smaller pests such as fleas and ticks, but are also notorious for damaging property through chewing wires. We will remove the rodents and also offer expert exclusion methods to keep rodents out in the future.
- Snails: Snails can wreak havoc on a garden. Instead of letting snails to overrun your yard, our team will exterminate snails while utilizing eco-friendly practices to protect your garden.
- Spiders: Spiders can be beneficial at keeping other pests off your property. However, these pests can make property owners nervous because of their venomous bites. Our team will not only offer a detailed inspection but also rid your property of both adults as well as any visible egg sacks to keep you and your family protected.